Young Malayalam beauty Priya Prakash Varrier created a sensation when her wink video from Oru Adaar Love’s song went viral on social media a couple of years ago. She later forayed into Tollywood by signing Nithiin’s Check and even acted in a couple of Bollywood movies.
Now, Priya Prakash is all set for her Kollywood debut. As per the latest reports, the wink sensation is said to have been roped in as the female lead opposite Tamil star Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram’s next film. This as-yet-untitled film is being directed by AR Murugadoss’ former assistant Ravikanth. This is one crazy project, and Priya will attain a huge popularity if the film turns out to be a hit.
Articles that might interest you:
- SPB’s health: Kamal rushes to MGM; DSP, Thaman urge fans to pray
- Pawan Kalyan’s new model for Vakeel Saab’s remuneration?
- Varun Tej turns chef for Niharika
- Vijay Deverakonda’s touching post as his mom turns 50
- Wives of cricketers and Bollywood stars take drugs- Sherlyn Chopra
- This is how Vennela Kishore chills at Rang De shoot