Priya Prakash Varrier, the wink girl who became a sensation, is all set to make her debut in Kannada cinema. The actress was last seen in Lover’s Day, has signed a Kannada film titled Vishnu Priya. VK Prakash is going to direct the film, and it has Priya and Shreyas K Manju in lead roles. The film is expected to go on floors on September 9.
Ever since she became famous, there have been a series of controversies around her. Her debut film in Hindi, Sridevi Bungalow, is in news for all the wrong reasons after Boney Kapoor decided to sue the makers. Moreover, the makers of Oru Adaar Love themselves weren’t happy with the box office response for their film.
However, Priya seems to have stayed far away from letting these controversies bother her. She has also signed a Telugu film which is going to be directed by Chandrasekhar Yeleti. Nithiin is the lead actor in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style