It’s well-known that Tamil star Suriya’s 37th project will be directed by his Veedokkade and Brothers director KV Anand. Leading production house Lyca Productions will bankroll this movie with a whopping budget and the film will be shot across New York, Brazil and India.
For the last couple days, there has been a speculation that Malayali wink sensation Priya Prakash Varrier was approached by Suriya37’s makers for the leading lady’s role. However, director KV Anand refuted these rumors and clarified that he has never approached Priya Prakash and that he’s planning to rope in a star heroine opposite Suriya.
Star music composer Harris Jayaraj will score music for the movie. More details about the film’s leading lady and the launch date will be announced soon.
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international