It is known that search is on for the female lead of actor Nani’s next with director Vikram Kumar. While several names have been dropped, at a point, it was suggested that the filmmaker has an inclination for Malayali girls since he feels they perform well, and that he’s looking to cast on that arena.
And guess what, it is learnt that actress Priya Prakash Warrier, who rose to overnight fame thanks to the now famous wink scene from her debut film Oru Adar Love, which releases as Lover’s Day in Telugu, is being considered for the role of the female lead in the film.
While the talks are said to be premature, it is learnt that they have been initiated and Priya herself is quite keen to make an entry into Telugu cinema because of the bright career prospects here. What’s interesting is that Nani has the history of working with and launching Malayali girls for a major part of his career! This could just be yet another time. Time will tell.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s next to be based on this unique sport
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to play Sita again!
- Star music director for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Sharwa to win the hearts of many with Sreekaram
- Disco Raja disappoints-First weekend collections