18-year-old Malayali actress Priya Prakash Varrier has been a huge sensation across India, thanks to her winks and those cute smiles in Oru Adaar Love’s viral song. Since then, Priya has been flooded with crazy offers from all the four film industries down south.
And if the latest buzz in the bollywood media circles is anything to go by, the makers of Temper’s Hindi remake, Simmba, are planning to rope in Priya as the leading lady in their film. However, this is merely a speculation and we will have to wait for an official word from Simmba’s team.
Star Bollywood director Rohit Shetty will be directing Simmba. Ranveer Singh will reprise NTR and hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar will be jointly presenting this much-awaited remake. The film is slated to hit the screens on December 28, 2018.
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana