The upcoming Sankranthi season is going to be quite intense for Tollywood trade. As many as six promising movies are going to compete with each other to cash in on the festive holiday advantage.
The coming Sankranthi will see a clash between Telugu and Tamil biggies. Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram’s Agnatavasi, Balakrishna’s Jai Simha, Anushka’s Bhaagamathie and Raj Tarun-Annapurna Studios’ Rangularatnam are in the Sankranthi fray. There is also a buzz that Mahesh-Koratala may join the race with Bharath Ane Nenu’s surprise arrival.
On the other hand, Tamil dubbed movies – Suriya’s Khaizer and Vishal’s Irumbu Thirai, will also test their chances along with the Telugu biggies. We will have to wait for a couple of months to see which film will walk away with top honors next Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : With RRR, will NTR get star status in Bollywood?
- Lockdown Review : Run – Telugu film on AHA
- Sekhar Kammula has this dream post Coronavirus
- Samantha reveals what she learned during this quarantine period
- NTR-KGF director film to be in this genre?
- Guess : Who is this natural actress?