And finally, Thalapathy Vijay’s latest sports drama, Bigil, has entered the the $1 million club in the US. The film, which released last Friday, has surpassed the $1M mark just a while ago. The film needs to collect at least $1.25 million to reach the break even mark in the US.
With Bigil, Vijay has scored his fourth $1M movie and his third $1M movie in a row. Vijay is the only Tamil star after Super Star Rajinikanth to score a hat-trick of $1M movies in the US. His previous $1M movies include Theri, Mersal and Sarkar. Worldwide, Bigil has grossed nearly Rs 175 crores in 5 days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?