Pushpa has rocked the box office in North India. The manner in which it is making money with each passing day shows how strongly Allu Arjun has penetrated in the Hindi belt.
Allu Arjun was hardly there in Mumbai and promoted the film with just one press meet. Imagine, what kind of money the film would have made if it was promoted in an aggressive manner.
Pushpa has now crossed the 60 crore mark and is still going strong in spite of 50 percent occupancy in many areas. Back home too, Pushpa is making good money on the weekends.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title of Prabhu Deva’s next to be unveiled tomorrow
- Talk – Allu Arjun to team up with Atlee?
- Good Luck Sakhi’s trailer gets a massive response
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be released in Hindi?
- Big announcement from Sarkaru Vaari Paata unit on the way
- Interesting buzz on RRR’s 40-minute climax