Pushpa has rocked the box office in North India. The manner in which it is making money with each passing day shows how strongly Allu Arjun has penetrated in the Hindi belt.
Allu Arjun was hardly there in Mumbai and promoted the film with just one press meet. Imagine, what kind of money the film would have made if it was promoted in an aggressive manner.
Pushpa has now crossed the 60 crore mark and is still going strong in spite of 50 percent occupancy in many areas. Back home too, Pushpa is making good money on the weekends.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu actress’ Tamil film launches with a formal pooja
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Aha reveals the gist of its new series Arthamainda Arun Kumar
- Release date sealed for Varun Tej’s Gandeevadhari Arjuna
- Interview: Siddharth – Telugu audiences have immense love for movies
- Jr NTR to romance Priyanka Chopra in NTR 31?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food