Shah Rukh Khan’s latest offering ‘Happy New Year’ is breaking all the records at the box office. Unfortunately, this comedy entertainer has become the reason for sorrow in a family from Madhya Pradesh. Going into details, a 21-year-old woman allegedly consumed a bottle of acid when her husband refused to take her to SRK’s film owing to heavy rush at the theater.
The woman is said to be in critical condition, and is taking treatment in a district hospital. Directed by Farah Khan, ‘Happy New Year’ features SRK, Deepika Padukone and Abhishek Bachchan in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- S R Kalyanamandapam trailer – Emotional and fun filled
- I was scared initially to act with Balayya sir, says young actress
- Bigg Boss beauty turns Assistant Director
- 2 releases in 1 week: Priyanka Jawalkar’s promising line-up
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?