Shah Rukh Khan’s latest offering ‘Happy New Year’ is breaking all the records at the box office. Unfortunately, this comedy entertainer has become the reason for sorrow in a family from Madhya Pradesh. Going into details, a 21-year-old woman allegedly consumed a bottle of acid when her husband refused to take her to SRK’s film owing to heavy rush at the theater.
The woman is said to be in critical condition, and is taking treatment in a district hospital. Directed by Farah Khan, ‘Happy New Year’ features SRK, Deepika Padukone and Abhishek Bachchan in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Nithiin’s film clarify title rumors
- What’s next for Suriya after Bandobast?
- Taapsee gets emotional after working with this director
- Is it Venky Mama’s release date?
- May Chiranjeevi garu keep giving us smiles & memories: YS Jagan
- Sye Raa is unstoppable in Nizam; Here’s the latest share