Kajal Aggarwal, who is currently acting in the Tamil remake of Queen, revealed that she once punched a guy in the face who made her feel quite uncomfortable. “It’s different that I got the firing of my life for indulging in such activities but I really felt for the justice of women I had to punch the guy,” she said.
She made this revelation during a recent Q&A with fans, while she was in France to shoot for ‘Paris Paris’. Quoting that women must be fearless when it comes to their rights, Kajal said, “It is very important as a woman to stand up for ourselves. I am not giving any feminist speech here. But if you believe in doing something that’s for your own right and standing up for yourself, there is no harm in that. You should be fearless about it.”
Interestingly, her character in the film is named Paris, and the cast also has Elli Avaram in an important role. Ramesh Aravind is directing the Kannada and Tamil versions of the film. The team has wrapped up the schedule in France.
Articles that might interest you:
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood