With just a couple of releases to her credit, Payal Rajput is now one of the most sought-after actresses in Tollywood. Her latest film, RDX Love, is gearing up for release very soon. In a latest promotional interview, Payal has expressed her love for Tollywood.
“I think Tollywood is the best film industry in the country at the moment. After the debuting in Telugu, I am even finding it difficult to allot dates for the projects in my mother tongue Punjabi. I am so much at home in Tollywood that I will never think of quitting this industry and leaving for Bollywood,” Payal said.
Payal will next be seen in Venky Mama and Disco Raja. She has also signed yet another female-centric film in which she will be seen as an IAS officer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – This beauty to be eliminated this week
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser promises full-on fun
- Poll : Which of these Pawan Kalyan films will be the biggest hit?
- Sankranthi box-office clash between medium range movies
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions