With just a couple of releases to her credit, Payal Rajput is now one of the most sought-after actresses in Tollywood. Her latest film, RDX Love, is gearing up for release very soon. In a latest promotional interview, Payal has expressed her love for Tollywood.
“I think Tollywood is the best film industry in the country at the moment. After the debuting in Telugu, I am even finding it difficult to allot dates for the projects in my mother tongue Punjabi. I am so much at home in Tollywood that I will never think of quitting this industry and leaving for Bollywood,” Payal said.
Payal will next be seen in Venky Mama and Disco Raja. She has also signed yet another female-centric film in which she will be seen as an IAS officer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Guess : Who is this natural actress?
- Will Pooja Hegde respond to Samantha, Chinmayi’s fun banter?
- After COVID-19, Locust attack kicks off meme fest on Suriya’s films
- Motion poster for Awe director’s film on Coronavirus is out
- Veteran director to announce his long-pending comeback film
- Staggering OTT deal for Bollywood star’s horror comedy?