The theatrical trailer for Rajinikanth and Shankar’s much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.0, was launched at a grand event in Chennai this afternoon. The VFX-loaded trailer has got everyone talking about the grandeur and the interesting duel between evil crow man and Chitti 2.0.
In 2.0, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar plays the crow man, the evil fifth force. Speaking at the trailer launch event, Akshay said that working on 2.0 was fun and challenging at the same time. Akshay jokingly said that he never wore so much of makeup in his entire career as much as he did in 2.0.
2.0 marks Akshay’s debut in South Cinema. The film is slated for release on November 29. Stay turned for more updates on the film till its release.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion