The theatrical trailer for Rajinikanth and Shankar’s much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.0, was launched at a grand event in Chennai this afternoon. The VFX-loaded trailer has got everyone talking about the grandeur and the interesting duel between evil crow man and Chitti 2.0.
In 2.0, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar plays the crow man, the evil fifth force. Speaking at the trailer launch event, Akshay said that working on 2.0 was fun and challenging at the same time. Akshay jokingly said that he never wore so much of makeup in his entire career as much as he did in 2.0.
2.0 marks Akshay’s debut in South Cinema. The film is slated for release on November 29. Stay turned for more updates on the film till its release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya
- Tamannah thanks Omkar for Raju Gari Gadhi 3
- Noted critic’s U-Turn on Prabhas & Saaho
- Samantha the actress winning applause for Oh Baby