The theatrical trailer for Rajinikanth and Shankar’s much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.0, was launched at a grand event in Chennai this afternoon. The VFX-loaded trailer has got everyone talking about the grandeur and the interesting duel between evil crow man and Chitti 2.0.
In 2.0, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar plays the crow man, the evil fifth force. Speaking at the trailer launch event, Akshay said that working on 2.0 was fun and challenging at the same time. Akshay jokingly said that he never wore so much of makeup in his entire career as much as he did in 2.0.
2.0 marks Akshay’s debut in South Cinema. The film is slated for release on November 29. Stay turned for more updates on the film till its release.
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama