Speaking about working, Senthil said that Baahubali was like earning a doctorate degree for him as he learned so many facets of filmmaking with minute details. Senthil says that it was during the making of Baahubali, he came to know about art direction, VFX works, storyboard sitting which are the main parts in filmmaking.
Senthil’s work has been hugely appreciated and he credits all this to the man Rajamouli himself who always inspired him with his humongous imagination.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt to follow up RRR with yet another biggie
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies
- Ram Charan takes up Ayyappa Deeksha
- Tamil Diwali for Telugu audiences
- Prabhas’s next film poster release