Allu Sirish’s Malayalam debut movie, 1971: Beyond Borders (1971: Bharatha Sarihaddu in Telugu), is all set for a grand release in Malayalam today, while the Telugu version will be released later this summer.
As part of the film’s promotions, Sirish interacted with a popular English news daily and said that acting alongside a legend like Mohanlal was like going to an acting masterclass. The young hero went on to say that just seeing Mohanlal act was a great experience.
In the movie, Sirish will be seen in the role of a Tamilian tank commander. Major Ravi has directed this movie and Haneef Mohammad has produced it. Young starlet Shrushti Dange plays Allu Sirish’s love interest.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release
- Never wanted to become a hero: Rajinikanth
- Shraddha Srinath’s role in Jodi revealed
- Interview : Sharwananad -i never expected such reviews for Ranarangam
- Poll : How much will Saaho’s Telugu version collect in its full run?