Allu Sirish’s Malayalam debut movie, 1971: Beyond Borders (1971: Bharatha Sarihaddu in Telugu), is all set for a grand release in Malayalam today, while the Telugu version will be released later this summer.
As part of the film’s promotions, Sirish interacted with a popular English news daily and said that acting alongside a legend like Mohanlal was like going to an acting masterclass. The young hero went on to say that just seeing Mohanlal act was a great experience.
In the movie, Sirish will be seen in the role of a Tamilian tank commander. Major Ravi has directed this movie and Haneef Mohammad has produced it. Young starlet Shrushti Dange plays Allu Sirish’s love interest.
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes
- Mahanati has changed my life : Keerthy Suresh