Allu Sirish’s Malayalam debut movie, 1971: Beyond Borders (1971: Bharatha Sarihaddu in Telugu), is all set for a grand release in Malayalam today, while the Telugu version will be released later this summer.
As part of the film’s promotions, Sirish interacted with a popular English news daily and said that acting alongside a legend like Mohanlal was like going to an acting masterclass. The young hero went on to say that just seeing Mohanlal act was a great experience.
In the movie, Sirish will be seen in the role of a Tamilian tank commander. Major Ravi has directed this movie and Haneef Mohammad has produced it. Young starlet Shrushti Dange plays Allu Sirish’s love interest.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release
- Star hero as chief guest for Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event
- Kiara reveals her middle-class lifestyle before movies
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?