Allu Sirish’s Malayalam debut movie, 1971: Beyond Borders (1971: Bharatha Sarihaddu in Telugu), is all set for a grand release in Malayalam today, while the Telugu version will be released later this summer.
As part of the film’s promotions, Sirish interacted with a popular English news daily and said that acting alongside a legend like Mohanlal was like going to an acting masterclass. The young hero went on to say that just seeing Mohanlal act was a great experience.
In the movie, Sirish will be seen in the role of a Tamilian tank commander. Major Ravi has directed this movie and Haneef Mohammad has produced it. Young starlet Shrushti Dange plays Allu Sirish’s love interest.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release