Actor Vijay Deverakonda is ‘Celebrating Kushi’ by sharing Rs 1 lakh each with 100 Devera Families. Today, Vijay took to his X handle and requested the needy families to send him their details to be eligible for the monetary assistance. While Vijay’s gesture has won everyone’s hearts, noted producer cum distributor Abhisek Nama didn’t seem impressed.
The X handle of Abhishek Pictures, Abhishek Nama’s production and distribution house, posted a shocking tweet by tagging Vijay’s ‘Celebrating Kushi’ tweet. “Dear @TheDeverakonda, We lost 8 crs in the distribution of #WorldFamousLover, but no one responded over it!! Now as you are donating 1CR to the families with your big heart, Kindly requesting & Hoping for you to save us and our Exhibitors & Distributors families also (sic),” the tweet read.
Released as a Valentine’s Day treat on February 14, 2020, World Famous Lover ended up as one of the biggest disasters in Vijay’s career. But Abhishek Nama’s tirade against Vijay after 3 long years has left everyone surprised. However, Vijay is yet to respond to the controversial tweet.
Now as you are donating 1CR to the families with your big heart, Kindly requesting & Hoping for you to save us and our Exhibitors & Distributors families also 🤗❤️… pic.twitter.com/dwFHytv1QJ
— ABHISHEK PICTURES (@AbhishekPicture) September 5, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Shah Rukh Khan floored by Telugu NRI girl singing Jawan songs
- Much awaited Agent finally gets its OTT release date
- Interesting: This Bollywood director was considered for a crucial role in Mark Antony