The advance bookings for Vijay Devarakonda’s World Famous Lover were pretty good and the trade pundits were expecting some good numbers on day one.
The figures are out and the film has made a share of 2.02 crores on the first day of its release in the Nizam region. Vijay has a solid fan following here and as it is the weekend, the film will draw some more crowds
The film has opened to some very mixed response and we need to see how the movie is going to perform in the next few days. Kranthi Madhav has directed the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours