The advance bookings for Vijay Devarakonda’s World Famous Lover were pretty good and the trade pundits were expecting some good numbers on day one.
The figures are out and the film has made a share of 2.02 crores on the first day of its release in the Nizam region. Vijay has a solid fan following here and as it is the weekend, the film will draw some more crowds
The film has opened to some very mixed response and we need to see how the movie is going to perform in the next few days. Kranthi Madhav has directed the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?