Vijay Deverakonda’s intense romantic drama, World Famous Lover, released on Valentine’s Day amid high expectations. However, despite commendable performances by the lead actors, the film received a mixed response from critics and movie lovers.
Thanks to the craze surrounding the film, World Famous Lover registered decent openings on Friday across Nizam. The film collected Rs 2.02 crore opening day share in the Nizam region. And on Saturday, WFL collected Rs 84.36 lakh share and ended up with a 2-day share of Rs 2.86 crore in Nizam. This is a decent hold considering the underwhelming word of mouth. All eyes will be on the film’s performance on Sunday.
Articles that might interest you:
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case