Vijay Deverakonda’s intense romantic drama, World Famous Lover, released on Valentine’s Day amid high expectations. However, despite commendable performances by the lead actors, the film received a mixed response from critics and movie lovers.
Thanks to the craze surrounding the film, World Famous Lover registered decent openings on Friday across Nizam. The film collected Rs 2.02 crore opening day share in the Nizam region. And on Saturday, WFL collected Rs 84.36 lakh share and ended up with a 2-day share of Rs 2.86 crore in Nizam. This is a decent hold considering the underwhelming word of mouth. All eyes will be on the film’s performance on Sunday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa’s last hope is Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu
- Interesting update on Radhe Shyam teaser
- Poll : Which of the Dussehra releases impressed you the most?