Vijay Devarakonda’s latest film, World Famous Lover started on a dull note in the US as the movie had a low buzz from day one.
With the word of mouth also dull, the collections are not that impressive. The latest we hear is that the film has made $63,114 on Friday. With this, the total gross of the film so far is $174,155.
Kranthi Madhav directed this film which has Raashi Khanna, Catherine Tresa, and Aishwarya Rajesh in key roles. Back in the Telugu states too, the film is having a dull occupancy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Tuck Jagadish postponed
- Here’s a new poster from Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film
- Kriti Shetty bags a Tamil biggie?
- Threat on Prabhas’ Adipurush sets- Director clears
- NTR30 confirmed – Director locked for a pan-India film
- Post-Vakeel Saab – Anjali bags a biggie?