Vijay Devarakonda’s latest film, World Famous Lover started on a dull note in the US as the movie had a low buzz from day one.
With the word of mouth also dull, the collections are not that impressive. The latest we hear is that the film has made $63,114 on Friday. With this, the total gross of the film so far is $174,155.
Kranthi Madhav directed this film which has Raashi Khanna, Catherine Tresa, and Aishwarya Rajesh in key roles. Back in the Telugu states too, the film is having a dull occupancy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?