World Famous Lover, the intense romantic drama featuring Vijay Deverakonda, Raashi Khanna, Aishwarya Rajesh, Catherine Tresa and Izabelle Leite, released as a valentine’s day treat earlier this year. This KS Rama Rao production was directed by Kranthi Madhav and it was outrightly panned by critics and fans alike.
Now, World Famous Lover has set a new record among any Tollywood film dubbed in Malayalam. WFL’s Malayalam version released on YouTube on April 22, and it has clocked over 20 million views so far. No other Telugu film dubbed in Malayalam could amass these many views on YouTube, reiterating the solid craze for Vijay Deverakonda across Kerala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool
- Anil Ravipudi’s film with Mahesh Babu very much on
- Disappointed Sandeep Reddy to announce a small film?
- Indraganti has no producer for his next?
- Rakul and Shraddha Kapoor to be summoned by the NCB?