Happening hero Vijay Deverakonda’s latest outing World Famous Lover is failing to impress the audience in domestic and overseas markets. By the end of its first weekend, the film collected less than seven crores in both the Telugu states. On the other hand, the situation is more or less the same at the US box office.
According to the Rentrak reports, World Famous Lover generated only $234K by the end of its Sunday shows across the US. Even though Monday is a partial holiday in the US, the film is not going to gain much from it as it has already collapsed at the box office.
Will Vijay Deverakonda be more cautious about his upcoming projects and come up with better films?
Articles that might interest you:
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg