Happening hero Vijay Deverakonda’s latest outing World Famous Lover is failing to impress the audience in domestic and overseas markets. By the end of its first weekend, the film collected less than seven crores in both the Telugu states. On the other hand, the situation is more or less the same at the US box office.
According to the Rentrak reports, World Famous Lover generated only $234K by the end of its Sunday shows across the US. Even though Monday is a partial holiday in the US, the film is not going to gain much from it as it has already collapsed at the box office.
Will Vijay Deverakonda be more cautious about his upcoming projects and come up with better films?
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet pins hope on this do or die film
- This is Venkatesh’s remuneration for Naarappa?
- Lockdown effect: Allu Aravind’s Aha down for a while
- Shah Rukh wins hearts with his Corona relief initiatives
- Even before her debut, this heroine making waves
- Star choreographer’s own way to create awareness for COVID 19