Super Star Rajinikanth’s hospitalization news has left his fans and friends deeply worried. However, doctors treating the stalwart actor have assured that Rajini is stable and that he will be discharged as soon as his high BP levels are under control.
Meanwhile, just like millions of his die-hard fans, Rajini’s long-time friend and veteran film star Mohan Babu was quite worried about Rajini’s health. Mohan Babu reportedly telephoned Rajini’s wife Latha Rajinikanth and elder daughter Aishwarya Dhanush. They told Mohan Babu that Rajini’s health is stable and that he will recover soon.
Mohan Babu reportedly told them that Rajini is a very strong person mentally and hoped that he will be discharged from the hospital very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- First look poster of Mahesh’s SVP on July 31st
- Satyadev’s memorable pose in front of a single screen
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Vishwak Sen launches Merise Merise’s trailer; Film releases Aug 6
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill