Yesterday, the entire Tollywood fraternity was shocked hearing the reports of popular writer-director Rajasimha attempting suicide in Mumbai. Rajasimha reportedly consumed sleeping pills in an excessive amount and fell unconscious. He was later rushed to hospital where he underwent treatment.
This morning, Rajasimha, who is well recovered after the major health scare, released a video. Clarifying the suicide attempt reports, Rajasimha said that he is a diabetic and that he had an emergency situation as his sugar levels dropped all of a sudden.
“No one was around me and it led to a huge anxiety. I am fine now and I will return to Hyderabad in 3 days and further clarify in detail. I thank everyone for showing their concern towards me,” Rajasimha said in the video statement.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa