Yesterday, the entire Tollywood fraternity was shocked hearing the reports of popular writer-director Rajasimha attempting suicide in Mumbai. Rajasimha reportedly consumed sleeping pills in an excessive amount and fell unconscious. He was later rushed to hospital where he underwent treatment.
This morning, Rajasimha, who is well recovered after the major health scare, released a video. Clarifying the suicide attempt reports, Rajasimha said that he is a diabetic and that he had an emergency situation as his sugar levels dropped all of a sudden.
“No one was around me and it led to a huge anxiety. I am fine now and I will return to Hyderabad in 3 days and further clarify in detail. I thank everyone for showing their concern towards me,” Rajasimha said in the video statement.
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2