Yesterday, the entire Tollywood fraternity was shocked hearing the reports of popular writer-director Rajasimha attempting suicide in Mumbai. Rajasimha reportedly consumed sleeping pills in an excessive amount and fell unconscious. He was later rushed to hospital where he underwent treatment.
This morning, Rajasimha, who is well recovered after the major health scare, released a video. Clarifying the suicide attempt reports, Rajasimha said that he is a diabetic and that he had an emergency situation as his sugar levels dropped all of a sudden.
“No one was around me and it led to a huge anxiety. I am fine now and I will return to Hyderabad in 3 days and further clarify in detail. I thank everyone for showing their concern towards me,” Rajasimha said in the video statement.
- Young filmmaker to direct Queen’s Telugu remake?
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school