Young and talented actor Suhas is coming up with a family entertainer called Writer Padmabhushan. Directed by debutant Shanmukha Prashanth, the movie has Tina Shilparaj as the female lead. The flick is scheduled to hit screens globally on February 3, 2023.
A couple of days ago, the movie team announced that they will visit various cities, interact with families and also arrange special premieres for them. The latest to know is that Writer Padmabhushan received unanimous positive responses from the premiere shows that happened in Vijayawada, Guntur and Bhimavaram as of now. With this, the confidence of the team multiplied by 10 times with the humongous reception of the film. The premiere shows will happen next in Kakinada, Vizag and Hyderabad.
Writer Padmabhushan has Ashish Vidyarthi, Rohini Molleti, Goparaju Ramana, Sri Gouri Priya and others in significant roles. Anurag Reddy, Sharath Chandra and Chandru Manohar produced this movie under the banners Chai Bisket Films and Lahari Films. Shekar Chandra and Kalyan Nayak scored the music for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Social media rumors on Nagarjuna’s next
- Nani’s Dasara is now officially into one million dollar club in USA
- Rashmika’s special dressing room treat after IPL performance
- TATA IPL 2023 – Balakrishna entertains
- Mahesh Babu hails Dasara; Calls it a stunning cinema
- Crisp run-time locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food