India’s biggest motion picture franchise, Baahubali, has now turned into a huge brand. Movie lovers across the country are eagerly waiting for the franchise to spread its wings beyond cinema, a true testimony to the film’s humongous success.
In a latest interview, Baahubali’s writer KV Vijayendra Prasad revealed that it’s ‘the Indianness and the emotional connect’ of the film that ensured the film click with the masses across the country, which in turn made the magnum opus a historic blockbuster.
Meanwhile, Baahubali The Conclusion has grossed over Rs.1,650 crore worldwide.
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next
- Powerstar wraps up dubbing for his next
- Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 seals its release date