India’s biggest motion picture franchise, Baahubali, has now turned into a huge brand. Movie lovers across the country are eagerly waiting for the franchise to spread its wings beyond cinema, a true testimony to the film’s humongous success.
In a latest interview, Baahubali’s writer KV Vijayendra Prasad revealed that it’s ‘the Indianness and the emotional connect’ of the film that ensured the film click with the masses across the country, which in turn made the magnum opus a historic blockbuster.
Meanwhile, Baahubali The Conclusion has grossed over Rs.1,650 crore worldwide.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar