With the Union Home Ministry providing Y-plus category security, controversial actress Kangana Ranaut has become the first ever Bollywood star to be given Y-plus security. As many as 11 CRPF Commandos will be safeguarding Kangana and her sister 24/7 as they land in Mumbai from their hometown Manali.
Yet another startling fact is that only 15 high-profile people like the Union Law Minister and the Chief Justice of India are being provided Y+ category security currently, and Kangana has now become part of this elite group with her ‘Mumbai is like POK’ tweet.
While Kangana has become a superwoman of sorts for her die-hard fans, there has also been a strong criticism from netizens across the country, who opine that the union government is wasting honest taxpayers’ money on Kangana’s ‘cheap theatrics’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bobby looking for a noted actor in Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Prabhas-Sandeep Vanga film- Star heroine approached
- Netflix pays a bomb for Shahrukh Khan’s Jawan?
- Ante Sundaraniki’s closing collections are here
- Latest: Rana, Nani to launch Sai Pallavi’s Gargi trailer
- RC15 – Ram Charan back to Hyderabad