Real Star Dr. Srihari is playing the role of Lord Yama in the film ‘Yamaho Yama’. The movie is gearing up for a new schedule in Rayalaseema and key sequences will be shot in this region from the 30th of this month. The movie is being readied for a May 11th release. Sai Ram Shankar, brother of director Puri Jagan, is the hero in this movie and Parvathi Melton is the heroine. The movie is said to be a commercial entertainer with a good dose of comedy.
“Sri Hari will be seen as Lord Yama and he will go to America. The problems he faces there and the reason for his travel there will be our story. It will be a hilarious entertainer” , says director Y.Jithender. The movie is being produced on GVK Arts banner by G.Vijay Kumar Goud. Music is being composd by Mahathi and the audio launch is expected to take place in the second week of April.
- Naga Shaurya’s new film launched in style
- Poll : Which among these multi-starrers are you looking forward to?
- Bollywood star in talks for Vijayendra Prasad’s RSS film
- Popular TV actress set to debut in Tollywood
- Rana’s Aranya storyline revealed