Jayam Ravi’s zombie thriller Miruthan, with a Telugu title of Yamapasham, is slated to hit the screens this Friday along with a plethora of small budget flicks.
Yamapasham is the first ever Indian Tamil/Telugu film to be made in the zombie thriller genre. The film has Lakshmi Menon as the leading lady. Shakti Soundar Rajan is the director.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Chitralahari to enter profits zone soon
- Tollywood finally gets a major relief this April
- Rajamouli to can massive intro scenes for NTR and Charan
- Nani’s extraordinary performance in Jersey wows fans