Yami Gautam is a talent to watch out for. Over the past few years, she has been scoring some nice hits and her popularity is on the rise. Her next release will be Radha Mohan’s ‘Gouravam’ and the actress is reportedly quite excited about the film.
Though ‘Vicky Donor’ became a good hit, the film did not give her too mileage down south. Sources say that Yami is banking on ‘Gouravam’ to give her career in Telugu and Tamil industries a big boost. The actress will be seen as ‘Yamini’, a lawyer with a strong sense of social responsibility. The characterisation is expected to give Yami a chance to showcase her acting abilities.
Yami Gautam is also working for actor Nithin’s ‘Courier Boy Kalyan’. Will these projects bring Yami the popularity she deserves? We will have to wait and see.
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Sai Pallavi’s Malayalam film to release in Telugu
- Nayantara’s long-delayed film to see light soon
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?