Yami Gautam is a talent to watch out for. Over the past few years, she has been scoring some nice hits and her popularity is on the rise. Her next release will be Radha Mohan’s ‘Gouravam’ and the actress is reportedly quite excited about the film.
Though ‘Vicky Donor’ became a good hit, the film did not give her too mileage down south. Sources say that Yami is banking on ‘Gouravam’ to give her career in Telugu and Tamil industries a big boost. The actress will be seen as ‘Yamini’, a lawyer with a strong sense of social responsibility. The characterisation is expected to give Yami a chance to showcase her acting abilities.
Yami Gautam is also working for actor Nithin’s ‘Courier Boy Kalyan’. Will these projects bring Yami the popularity she deserves? We will have to wait and see.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu