Actress Yami Gautham, well known to Telugu audiences with Courier Boy Kalyan, Nuvvila and Gauravam, has made the headlines again. The actress starrer Dasvi, featuring Abhishek Bachchan in the lead role, was released on a couple of OTT platforms yesterday.
Today, the actress took to Twitter and slammed a web media for constantly making comments on her performance in Dasvi and previous movies. The depressive actress wrote, “ Before I say anything else, I’d like to say that I usually take constructive criticism in my stride. But when a certain platform keeps trying to pull you down consistently, I felt it necessary to speak up about it.
“My recent films & performances include ‘A Thursday’, ‘Bala’, ‘Uri’ etc & yet this is qualified as a ‘review’ of my work! It’s extremely disrespectful! It takes years of hard work for anyone & especially a self-made actor like me to keep proving our mettle again & again with every opportunity. This is what it comes down to from certain reputed portals!” stated the actress.
She sincerely requested the web media not to review her performances from now onwards. Yami noted that she will find grace in that and it will be less painful. Several netizens have backed the actress and slammed the web channel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this when Ranbir Kapoor’s Animal teaser will be released?
- Music sittings commence for Nithiin’s adventurous entertainer
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
- Ontari actress’ pan-Indian horror thriller gets a title
- NBK, Boyapati film happening, but postponed
- Pic Talk: Ram and Sreeleela look adorable in these latest pictures
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food