One of the biggest production houses in the country, Yash Raj Films, is eager to enter the Telugu Film Industry in a big way. The production house is reportedly finalising the script for their Telugu venture. Filmnagar sources say that YRF is also on the lookout for promising young heroes who can carry off new age stories.
YRF is currently busy with the production of a Tamil film with Nani in the lead role. The movie is an official remake of ‘Band Baja Baraat’.
More details about this Telugu venture should be out soon. Who will end up as the hero in the first Telugu production of this famous banner? Let us wait and watch.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites