Yash is a superstar in Karnataka and has gone places post the release of KGF. He has high regard for many actors in the south and one of them is the legendary Kamal Haasan.
In a recent interview, when asked about Kamal Haasan, Yash said, “Kamal Sir is a Bhagavad Gita of acting and I have learned a lot from him over the years.
Now that Yash is working in pan-India films, when asked about whom he is looking forward to working with from Hindi cinema, Yash said that he wants to act with Nawazuddin Siddiqui, the national award winner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon
- Actor Saptagiri’s touching gesture for COVID affected director
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa