Here’s the big update. Sandalwood star Yash and Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt have wrapped up the grueling climax fight sequence in their upcoming gangster drama, KGF Chapter 2. This highly-anticipated period drama’s director Prashanth Neel has canned a high-voltage fight sequence at RFC in Hyderabad.
On the other hand, team KGF is all set to enthrall fans with an official announcement on December 21. The film’s teaser will be out on January 8 on Yash’s birthday. The film, also starring Srinidhi Shetty, Prakash Raj and Raveena Tandon in key roles, will be hitting screens in summer next year. Vijay Kiragandur is bankrolling this crazy project under Hombale Films banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Viral – Nagarjuna joins Praveen Sattaru’s action drama
- Acharya wraps up its talkie part finally