Sandalwood star Yash has shown his kind heart in these turbulent times, as the pandemic continues to destroy the lives and livelihoods of millions of Indians. The KGF hero took to Twitter yesterday evening and made a big announcement.
Yash has announced a donation of Rs 5,000 each to all the 3,000 cine workers who are affiliated with the 21 crafts of the Kannada film industry. Yash said that the money will be transferred to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts directly. Yash described his gesture as a “ray of hope” and “faith of better times”.
On the movies front, Yash’s KGF Chapter 2 is being eagerly awaited by fans and movie lovers across the country. The film is slated for release on July 16.
— Yash (@TheNameIsYash) June 1, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju, to release Vakeel Saab on 300 screens?
- Crazy folks song to be a part of Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Rhea posts a memorable message on Sushanth’s death anniversary
- One year passes away-Sushanth’s death still a mystery
- Vakeel Saab girl all set to announce two movies
- Chay and Samantha to resume shooting from next week