Director Mahi V Raghav is basking in the accolades that have been pouring in for helming Yatra, the prestigious biopic on former AP CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy. Recently, there were reports that the talented director will soon be directing Mammootty’s son Dulquer Salmaan in his next film.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Mahi V Raghav is foraying into the digital world. Apparently, he is penning a script for a web-series which will be made for a popular OTT player. However, whether Mahi will direct the web-series himself remains to be seen.
Apart from the above two projects, Mahi has also signed another film for a leading production house. The details of this project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his first straight Bollywood film
- Chiranjeevi worried about comparisons with Rajinikanth
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release