Yatra, the most anticipate biopic on former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy, has completed its censor formalities recently and is slated to hit screens on February 8. Malayalam stalwart Mammootty has essayed YSR’s role in the film.
In a latest interview, director Mahi V Raghav has clarified that Yatra is not a political film. “Yatra has only 20 percent of political elements and the rest 80 percent will be full of human emotions,” said Raghav. He also clarified that Yatra is not being made to benefit any political party or target any party ahead of the general elections.
The film showcases how YS Rajasekhara Reddy had attained a Messiah like image among the common people through his Padayatra ahead of the 2004 general elections. Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy have produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?
- Uppena combination to materialize again?
- Star Tamil comedian Vivek suffers cardiac arrest; Critical
- Mahesh and Team SVP to race against time