The shooting of Yatra, a biopic on former Cheif Minister of the erstwhile Andhra Pradesh Dr. YS Rajashekar Reddy, is nearing completion. The makers are planning to release the film in January last week, but an official confirmation is awaited.
Sometime back, there were reports that happening hero Vijay Deverakonda was approached for YS Jagan’s role in Yatra. However, it was later reported that Vijay Deverakonda will not be doing the role and that the makers are in search of a star hero to reprise the role. Reports also suggest that YS Jagan’s role will come as a guest appearance at a crucial stage in the film.
Mammootty will be seen as YSR in Yatra. Mahi V Raghav is directing the movie and Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy are jointly producing it under 70mm Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda trains under international bike racing champ
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh