Finally, Yatra, the much-awaited semi-biograhical film on former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy, has hit screens across the world amid a huge positive buzz. As expected, the film has opened on a solid note, with the early morning shows screening to full houses in the key Rayalaseema areas like Kadapa, Ananthapur and Kurnool.
Yatra’s Ceded theatrical rights were acquired for Rs 2 crore on NRA basis. Considering the initial response from YSR’s fans, the film is expected to set the cash registers ringing over the weekend. Interestingly, single screens are witnessing more crowds compared to multiplexs and this proves that YSR’s fans have lapped up the film big-time.
Articles that might interest you:
- BMC seals star director’s home in Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar books private jets for his film’s shoot
- Lockdown Review : Forensic -Malayalam film on Netflix
- Brahmaji’s son bags yet another movie
- Sujeeth being replaced from Lucifer remake?
- Poll : In which genre should Allu Arjun do a film after Pushpa?