Yatra, the prestigious semi-biopic on former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh, YS Rajasekhara Reddy, is all set to hit screens on February 8. The pre-release buzz around the film has been quite positive.
Meanwhile, hotshot producer Dil Raju, who’s releasing Yatra in Nizam and Vizag, said in a latest promotional event that the film will take superb openings both in the twin Telugu states and overseas. “The advance bookings are quite promising and the film will be off to a flying start. I wish Yatra becomes a big hit,” said Dil Raju.
Malayalam star Mammootty has reprised YSR’s role in the film. Jagapathi Babu will be seen as YS Rajareddy. Mahi V Raghav has directed the film and Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy have produced it under 70mm Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa