Yatra, the prestigious semi-biopic on former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh, YS Rajasekhara Reddy, is all set to hit screens on February 8. The pre-release buzz around the film has been quite positive.
Meanwhile, hotshot producer Dil Raju, who’s releasing Yatra in Nizam and Vizag, said in a latest promotional event that the film will take superb openings both in the twin Telugu states and overseas. “The advance bookings are quite promising and the film will be off to a flying start. I wish Yatra becomes a big hit,” said Dil Raju.
Malayalam star Mammootty has reprised YSR’s role in the film. Jagapathi Babu will be seen as YS Rajareddy. Mahi V Raghav has directed the film and Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy have produced it under 70mm Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well
- New release date under consideration for KGF 2?
- Actress Hema to fight for Maa president’s post
- Busy bee-Rashmika allots bulk dates to Pushpa
- Upasana chosen as WWF India’s Ambassador