Yatra, the semi-biograhical film on former AP CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s historical Padayatra, released on February 8 and completed a week at the box-offices. Compared to other areas, the film has been performing well in the Ceded region, where YSR hailed from.
On its 7th day, despite two new releases, Yatra collected a share of Rs 4.85 lakhs from a gross of Rs 11.75 lakhs. The film’s total first week’s share is Rs 1.30 crores, while the total gross is Rs 2.06 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- On Republic Day, Mahesh Babu pays tributes to soldiers
- Tamannaah’s exercise schedule is jaw-dropping
- Mahesh Babu to undergo knee surgery?
- Sai Tej’s heroine in Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Tamannaah reveals her dream role
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon