Yatra, the semi-biograhical film on former AP CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s historical Padayatra, released on February 8 and completed a week at the box-offices. Compared to other areas, the film has been performing well in the Ceded region, where YSR hailed from.
On its 7th day, despite two new releases, Yatra collected a share of Rs 4.85 lakhs from a gross of Rs 11.75 lakhs. The film’s total first week’s share is Rs 1.30 crores, while the total gross is Rs 2.06 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical