Yatra, the semi-biograhical film on former AP CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s historical Padayatra, released on February 8 and completed a week at the box-offices. Compared to other areas, the film has been performing well in the Ceded region, where YSR hailed from.
On its 7th day, despite two new releases, Yatra collected a share of Rs 4.85 lakhs from a gross of Rs 11.75 lakhs. The film’s total first week’s share is Rs 1.30 crores, while the total gross is Rs 2.06 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019