Yatra, the semi-biograhical film on former AP CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s historical Padayatra, released on February 8 and completed a week at the box-offices. Compared to other areas, the film has been performing well in the Ceded region, where YSR hailed from.
On its 7th day, despite two new releases, Yatra collected a share of Rs 4.85 lakhs from a gross of Rs 11.75 lakhs. The film’s total first week’s share is Rs 1.30 crores, while the total gross is Rs 2.06 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Date & Time locked for the massive Salaar update
- Sree Vishnu’s Alluri gets a release date
- Nithiin’s Macherla Niyojakavargam day 1 collections are here
- RRR gets nominated in this prestigious American awards
- Naresh Agastya and Veerabhadram Chowdary’s Dil Wala film starts