Mollywood Megastar Mammootty’s Yatra, a film on former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s historical Padayatra, released on Friday and is going steady at the box-offices worldwide. The film has collected over Rs 3.40 crore share in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam regions in 2 days.
Yatra’s 2-day worldwide share is close to Rs 4.42 crores. The film is performing quite well across the theaters in the twin Telugu states on Sunday. In the US, Yatra has collected over $160K until Saturday night Here is the areawise breakdown of Yatra’s 2-day worldwide collections:
|Nizam||Rs 0.96 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.68 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.23 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.64 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.29 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.24 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.16 Cr|
|Vizag||Rs 0.22 Cr|
|Total AP & TS 2-day share||Rs 2.42 Cr|
|Kerala||Rs 0.34 Cr|
|Rest of India & Rest of World||Rs 0.30 Cr|
|USA||Rs 0.37 Cr|
|Total 2-day worldwide share||Rs 4.43 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: What did you think of Oh Baby’s trailer?
- Noted critic’s U-Turn on Prabhas & Saaho
- Oh! Baby’s trailer is fun and heartwarming
- Tamannaah, Ohmkar’s Raju Gari Gadhi 3 launched
- When online trolling made Samantha go insane
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?