Mollywood Megastar Mammootty’s Yatra, a film on former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s historical Padayatra, released on Friday and is going steady at the box-offices worldwide. The film has collected over Rs 3.40 crore share in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam regions in 2 days.
Yatra’s 2-day worldwide share is close to Rs 4.42 crores. The film is performing quite well across the theaters in the twin Telugu states on Sunday. In the US, Yatra has collected over $160K until Saturday night Here is the areawise breakdown of Yatra’s 2-day worldwide collections:
|Nizam||Rs 0.96 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.68 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.23 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.64 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.29 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.24 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.16 Cr|
|Vizag||Rs 0.22 Cr|
|Total AP & TS 2-day share||Rs 2.42 Cr|
|Kerala||Rs 0.34 Cr|
|Rest of India & Rest of World||Rs 0.30 Cr|
|USA||Rs 0.37 Cr|
|Total 2-day worldwide share||Rs 4.43 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Godfather’s advance bookings from tomorrow
- Bigg Boss 6 – Shocking elimination to happen tonight?
- Team Hari Hara Veera Mallu conduct a “pre-schedule Workshop”
- Poll : What’s your take on the new trailer of The Ghost?
- Release date locked for Devi Sri Prasad’s debut Hindi music video