Yatra, the highly-anticipated semi-biograhical film on former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy, hit theaters worldwide yesterday. Fans and critics have given the film a collective thumbs up. Mollywood stalwart Mammootty’s earnest performance as YSR is winning praises from all quarters.
Yatra is off to a decent start in Guntur on its opening day. The film collected a share of Rs 46 lakhs (including the C & D centres hires worth 23 lakhs). Thanks to the overall positive word of mouth and given YSR’s craze among the masses, Yatra is expected to perform well at the ticket counters in Guntur and all other areas over the weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk – Young Tollywood heroines faltering in basic career planning?
- Makers of Pushpa in special plans for the music album
- Master and Karnan girl debuting in Tollywood
- Samantha offered a crazy role by Netflix?
- Vijay kills it in the first look of BEAST
- Adipurush: Special emphasis on Kriti Sanon’s characterisation