Thanks to the massive response from YSR fans, Yatra, the semi-biopic on the former AP CM, has taken a decent start at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states and overseas. Especially, the film witnessed a huge patronage from YSR fans in single screens.
In Krishna district, on day 1, Yatra collected a share of Rs 19.16 lakhs. On the other hand, the film collected Rs 10.40 lakh share in the East Godavari district. Finally, in Nellore district, Yatra collected Rs 17.34 lakh share (including hires) on its opening day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception