Thanks to the massive response from YSR fans, Yatra, the semi-biopic on the former AP CM, has taken a decent start at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states and overseas. Especially, the film witnessed a huge patronage from YSR fans in single screens.
In Krishna district, on day 1, Yatra collected a share of Rs 19.16 lakhs. On the other hand, the film collected Rs 10.40 lakh share in the East Godavari district. Finally, in Nellore district, Yatra collected Rs 17.34 lakh share (including hires) on its opening day.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa