Thanks to the massive response from YSR fans, Yatra, the semi-biopic on the former AP CM, has taken a decent start at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states and overseas. Especially, the film witnessed a huge patronage from YSR fans in single screens.
In Krishna district, on day 1, Yatra collected a share of Rs 19.16 lakhs. On the other hand, the film collected Rs 10.40 lakh share in the East Godavari district. Finally, in Nellore district, Yatra collected Rs 17.34 lakh share (including hires) on its opening day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Actress turns singer
- Star director reveals Anu Emanuel’s attitude issues
- Allu Arjun is a dangerously hardworking actor : Murali Sharma
- Mahesh Babu’s new multiplex in this city?
- Strict rules being followed for megastar’s next
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?