Director Mahi V Raghav is currently helming Yatra, the highly-anticipated biopic on former CM of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy. Starring Mammootty as YSR, the film is slated to hit screens on February 8. Today, Mahi V Raghav visited YSR’s resting place in Idupulalaya in Kadapa district and paid homage.
Later, Raghav took to social media and posted an emotional message about YSR. “Except for my roots, my mom who hails few miles away from idupulapaya(Kadapa), our paths never crossed but was destined and chosen to tell Y S Rajasekhara Reddy’s story.
Finally we did meet, all I could do is to THANK HIM for making me his voice and for the opportunity to tell his story. #Yatra,” Raghav posted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s look from ‘V’ to be out on this date
- KTR is all praise for Thaman
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake
- Press Note : Choosi Choodangaane Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- RRR in an exciting phase, star hero joins the shoot
- Payal Rajput’s track in Disco Raja to be quite entertaining