Director Mahi V Raghav is currently helming Yatra, the highly-anticipated biopic on former CM of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy. Starring Mammootty as YSR, the film is slated to hit screens on February 8. Today, Mahi V Raghav visited YSR’s resting place in Idupulalaya in Kadapa district and paid homage.
Later, Raghav took to social media and posted an emotional message about YSR. “Except for my roots, my mom who hails few miles away from idupulapaya(Kadapa), our paths never crossed but was destined and chosen to tell Y S Rajasekhara Reddy’s story.
Finally we did meet, all I could do is to THANK HIM for making me his voice and for the opportunity to tell his story. #Yatra,” Raghav posted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Never took a single holiday in my 35 yr old career, says crazy director
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana