Yatra, the much-talked-about semi-biopic on former AP CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s Padayatra, has been performing decently in the Ceded region since its release. Ardent fans of YSR and YSRCP followers have lapped up the film big-time. Malayalam star Mammootty’s portrayal of YSR has earned him laurels from all quarters.
On its 10th day, Yatra collected a share of Rs 10.98 lakhs from a gross of Rs 18.72 lakhs. With this, the film’s 10-day total share is Rs 1.52 crores from a gross of Rs 2.49 crores. With no major competition around, Yatra will have a steady run across Ceded until the February 22nd releases.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019