Yatra, the much-talked-about semi-biopic on former AP CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s Padayatra, has been performing decently in the Ceded region since its release. Ardent fans of YSR and YSRCP followers have lapped up the film big-time. Malayalam star Mammootty’s portrayal of YSR has earned him laurels from all quarters.
On its 10th day, Yatra collected a share of Rs 10.98 lakhs from a gross of Rs 18.72 lakhs. With this, the film’s 10-day total share is Rs 1.52 crores from a gross of Rs 2.49 crores. With no major competition around, Yatra will have a steady run across Ceded until the February 22nd releases.
Articles that might interest you:
- BMC seals star director’s home in Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar books private jets for his film’s shoot
- Lockdown Review : Forensic -Malayalam film on Netflix
- Brahmaji’s son bags yet another movie
- Sujeeth being replaced from Lucifer remake?
- Poll : In which genre should Allu Arjun do a film after Pushpa?