Yatra, the much-talked-about semi-biopic on former AP CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s Padayatra, has been performing decently in the Ceded region since its release. Ardent fans of YSR and YSRCP followers have lapped up the film big-time. Malayalam star Mammootty’s portrayal of YSR has earned him laurels from all quarters.
On its 10th day, Yatra collected a share of Rs 10.98 lakhs from a gross of Rs 18.72 lakhs. With this, the film’s 10-day total share is Rs 1.52 crores from a gross of Rs 2.49 crores. With no major competition around, Yatra will have a steady run across Ceded until the February 22nd releases.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?
- Shekhar Kammula to work with Dhanush?
- Dhanush will shock you in Jagame Thandiram-Karthik Subbaraj
- Rajamouli fixes this month for RRR’s release