Yatra, a biopic on former Chief Minister of the erstwhile Andhra Pradesh, is nearing completion. The makers had earlier announced that the film will be hitting screens on December 21st, on the occasion of Jagan Mohan Reddy’s birthday.
Now, the latest buzz is that Yatra will be postponed to January last week. However, an official confirmation regarding this news is yet to come from the production house.
Mollywood Megastar Mammootty is reprising YSR’s role in Yatra. Anchor Anasuya will be seen YS Sharmila. Mahi V Raghav is directing the movie and Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy are jointly producing it under 70mm Entertainments banner.
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama gets a tentative release date
- Superstar praises badminton champion’s stunning feat
- Majnu actress to make her debut in Tamil
- Ajith fulfills Sridevi’s wish not once but twice
- I learnt how to love people from ANR: Mohanlal