Recently, we had reported that Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film Sailaja Reddy Alludu has been postponed due to delay in post production. The latest rumour is that the makers are looking forward to release the film on September 13. Already, two other films including Samantha’s U Turn and Sudheer Babu’s Nannu Dochukundhuvate are also releasing on the same date.
While the clash between Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s respective films has already got people talking, Sudheer Babu stated that it is quite a strange coincidence that all of them shared screen space in Ye Maya Chesave. Incidentally, Sudheer Babu had played Samantha’s brother in the romantic drama.
“How time flies, I started my journey playing a character in their film. Somehow, a rewind boosts up my confidence and inspires me to work even more harder.. Keep chasing your dreams. #NannuDochukunduvateOn13th,” Sudheer Babu said. However, a formal announcement from the makers of Sailaja Reddy Alludu is awaited about the date of release. On the other hand, U Turn is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film and the team is quite confident of the film’s success in both the languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh update on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s Diwali treat
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- NTR launches first look of Keeravani’s son’s debut film
- Pooja Hegde pins big hopes on this film
- Kiara Advani starts shooting for her boldest film
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans