Tala Ajith’s recent Tamil blockbuster ‘Yennai Arindaal’ is dubbed into Telugu as Yentha Vaadu Gaani. This movie has released in Tamil sometime ago and has collected decent numbers with positive reviews all over. Directed by ace filmmaker Gautham Menon and produced by AM Ratnam, the Telugu version is now ready to release on the 22nd of this month.
Trisha and Anushka Shetty are the female leads in the flick which also has Vivek and Arun Vijay in crucial roles. Harris Jayaraj is the music director. The audio album and first look posters in Telugu version were released last month. This flick is carrying good expectations in Telugu due to the ensemble cast who are familiar to the audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team RRR’s noble gesture for cops, healthcare workers in Corona times
- Nani’s bonding with his son wins hearts
- Coronavirus: Kanika Kapoor tests positive for the 4th time; Not responding to treatment
- Rang De motion poster: DSP’s mellifluous music oozes romance
- Nithiin postpones his wedding ceremony
- Vishwak Sen contributes to the CCC fund