Tala Ajith’s recent Tamil blockbuster ‘Yennai Arindaal’ is dubbed into Telugu as Yentha Vaadu Gaani. This movie has released in Tamil sometime ago and has collected decent numbers with positive reviews all over. Directed by ace filmmaker Gautham Menon and produced by AM Ratnam, the Telugu version is now ready to release on the 22nd of this month.
Trisha and Anushka Shetty are the female leads in the flick which also has Vivek and Arun Vijay in crucial roles. Harris Jayaraj is the music director. The audio album and first look posters in Telugu version were released last month. This flick is carrying good expectations in Telugu due to the ensemble cast who are familiar to the audience.
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?