Ajith’s upcoming Tamil film Yennai Irandhaal, to be dubbed into Telugu as Yenthavadu Gaani, has finished a majority of its shooting. Work is complete except for a 3 day schedule. A few patch work scenes will be shot in this schedule in Chennai. The team had recently returned to Chennai from a 2 day shoot in Hyderabad.
Directed by Gautham Menon, the film is being touted as a stylish mass entertainer and Ajith’s look in the film is exactly the way in which his fans love to see him. Anushka and Trisha play the female leads in this film which is being produced by A.M.Ratnam. Harris Jayaraj has composed the tunes for this flick.
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl