Eccentric genius Ram Gopal Varma has been quite excited about teaming up with debut film Shiva’s hero Nagarjuna after nearly 25 years. The fourth film in RGV-Nag combo will have its official launch on November 20. On this occasion, RGV posted an emotional post on his Facebook page.
RGV said that the film’s opening ceremony will be held at 10:30 am on November 20. The event will take place at Annapurna Studios exactly at the place where Shiva was launched 3 decades ago. RGV went on to reveal that Shiva’s producers Akkineni Venkat and Yarlagadda Surendra and his mother will do the opening formalities. RGV quipped saying that he too gets emotional and sentimental once in every 3 decades.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood continues to shell out historical films
- Arjun Suravaram trailer- Gripping and raisies curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Arjun Suravaram’s trailer?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s teaser to be out on this date
- RRR team drops a major update
- Boyapati-Balakrishna film gets a launch date