By now, everyone knows that director Deva Katta is remaking his hit Telugu film Prasthaanam in Hindi with Sanjay Dutt. Manisha Koirala is also playing a key part in this film whose shooting has already started.
The news now reveals that yesteryear star actor, Jackie Shroff has been roped in to play the key part in the film. This marks the collaboration of Jackie and Sanjay Dutt after a long time.
Sanjay Dutt himself produces this film on his home banner. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film